Business Insider has an article, which was culled from a Quora thread .
Here is the list they distilled (check out the thread or the article for the meat of each point)
1. Come up with 10 ideas every day.
2. Read the newspaper.
3. Play devil’s advocate.
4. Read a chapter in a fiction or non-fiction book.
5. Instead of watching TV, watch educational videos.
6. Subscribe to feeds of interesting information.
7. Check in with your favourite knowledge sources.
8. Share what you learn with other people.
9. Make two lists: a list of work-related skills you want to shadowsocks教程 learn now and a list for things you want to achieve in the future.
10. Make an “I Did” list.
11. Write down what you learn.
12. Stimulate your mind.
13. Take online courses.
14. Talk to someone you find interesting.
15. Hang out with people who are smarter than you.
16. Follow your questions.
17. Use a word-of-the-day app.
18. Do something scary.
19. Explore new areas.
20. Play “smart” games.
21. Set aside some time to do nothing.
22. Adopt a productive hobby.
23. Apply what you learn.
How many do you feel apply to you?
Some of these I do on a weekly basis, but not daily. If I count both daily and weekly, I give myself 19/23.