Outside of the blog, new episode of the released today – a very special episode. I !
Also, this past week I released my Ebook , a collection of written pieces (all ).
– Some thoughts and insights from a fellow polymath friend of mine
– Meet our friend, the precuneus
– Mindmapping and to-do list software is explored
– A humorous video with depictions
– Better understanding leads to better acceptance and support
– For the visual learners, curious about the concepts
– Some history and food for thought
– Sir Ken Robinson’s latest TED Talk, video and transcript
– After a sometimes frustrating week long stint of researching computer programming information and 翻墙 resources, I do a bit of a quick run down. Not sure when I’ll be writing part 2 but this is a quick primer
– These words are similar and somewhat related, but not the same things
– Don’t worry, this post features no puns beyond the title, just a really cool picture and some commentary
– As the name suggests, I linked to the original article because all the tips were captioned images
– A bit of computer history, where we’re at now, and where the future might take us
– French company finds a way to sell “ugly” (but still perfectly good) fruit and vegetables
– I highlight two in particular, but this is good life advice
– Understanding and acceptance, they are beautiful things
(amazing athlete!) – American Ninja Warrior contestant Kacy Catanzaro does what no woman before her has done, and blows away everyone in the crowd (and the commentators) in the process
– Celebs who endorse them mean well, but have not done their research
– Can you guess?
Now you can!
– I found a written piece that provides insight into where we are probably going off the tracks as a society
– Did you know just how much they can do? And they don’t even have any bones!